Hey to all you beautiful people out there!! I hope all are doing well and having a great time. So, today my topic of discussion is Family. I was thinking about all of those times when we take our families for granted. Most of us don’t understand the importance of family in our lives and the role that they play to make our life a little better. Except for few really unfortunate souls, for the most of us Family is an integral part of our lives.
What is Family?
If we have to be quite literal in our meaning, a family is the group of people who are related to you by birth or by marriage. Some also consider their friends as family because they are emotionally connected to them.
If we go back to the origin of the word family, it was derived from the Latin word ‘Familia’. In the olden days, a family consisted of all the people in a household including the servants and not only your blood relatives. So the definition has undergone changes with time and today we consider people related to us by blood such as our parents and siblings as our family members.
Importance Of Family
When you have your family by your side, you never need to feel that you are alone as you step out into the world. There is always a whole bunch of people behind you who want the best for you. They will always be there to call upon when you need someone to talk to or a helping hand.
Though we never really take notice about the importance of family let us look at few things which helps us to understand how a family stands apart from all the other people we know in our life.
- A family plays an important role in providing unconditional love and support from the time you were born till the day you are no longer a part of this world.
- A Family plays the most vital part in molding a child’s future or his personality by teaching him what’s right and what’s wrong. They help in letting the child get a proper footing in this harsh world.
- Being a part of a family helps us to be a part of something very beautiful. You can always count on them to stand by you in times of crisis no matter what.
- Family builds confidence, self esteem and that inner strength in a person. Whenever you are low, they always help you to get over your hurdles and get back in the race again.
- A Family offers a feeling of security.
- Families are a source of love and understanding.
- Families make your achievements sweeter and your failures bearable by always standing by you.
- You are never alone. You always have a shoulder to lean on.
- Family offers unbiased advise to help you take important decisions in life.
- Finally, I would like to say that you are what your family made you into.
No matter if you are rich or poor, a perfect family is an example of how we can build a perfect society. All the members of the family such as the Father, Mother, siblings they all have an important role to play in order to keep the home running beautifully. Even if a single member fails to perform, the whole family falls apart. If we can strive to create perfect families, slowly our society as whole will be optimal and which in turn will lead to a more successful and peaceful Country.
I hope you liked this article.As we love hearing from our readers, we would like you to connect with us on Facebook and share your thoughts. Have an Amazing Day Ahead!!!
Keep reading our blog and have fun !